In light of the new Covid variant and increase in cases there are new arrangements in church and the office.
Thank you for following the guidance below.
• Please only come to church if you are free of the traditional Covid symptoms of high temperature, persistent cough, or loss of taste or
smell, and have not been advised to isolate.
• Please take a Lateral Flow test in the days before attending services.
• Face coverings are required to be kept on throughout the service unless you are exempt.
• Hand sanitising is available at the door.
• Others may prefer it if we continue to sit apart.
• Communion is at the nave altar following a one way system.
• The collection card reader is contactless.
• Several services are livestreamed on www.facebook.com/greatmissendenchurch
• The office remains open, please wear a mask and one person at a time.